Pars Aryan Investment Corporation was established as the cornerstone of
the Pasargad Financial Group (PFG) with an aim to create one of the
major financial and economic corporations of the country. Pars Aryan has
now become the biggest and most prestigious holding investment company
owned by private sector.
Field of activity
• Investment in Pasargad Financial Group (PFG) (Financial Services, Mining Industries, ITC and Building Construction)
• Investment in Tehran Stock Exchange (TSE)
• Building Construction
• Commitment to Social Responsibilities
Our vision is to become the most credible and powerful international
financial and economical group, in the Middle East, owned by the Iranian
private sector by 2031-32 and be classified in the world’s top 500
Based on the abilities and skills of our human resources and creative
and aim-full management we, at Pars Aryan, commit ourselves to
constantly improve our environmentally friendly output by means of
creating maximum added value for all our stakeholders and improving our
effectiveness in sustained development, nationally and internationally.
• To become classified among top 5 companies of Iran (IMI100)
• To become the most prominent economic - financial holding with the
most comprehensive products and services value-added chain
• Create synergies between Pasargad Financial Group members in order
to obtain maximum economic efficiency with emphasis on bank Pasargad
product and service chain.
• Establishment and operation of the country's largest investment banking.
• Effective presence in international financial markets
Board of Directors
Chairman of the board - MajidGhasemi
Managing Director and Vice chairman of the board – Ali Amin Tafreshi
Member of the Board – Reza Raei
Member of the Board – Ali DehghanManshadi
Member of the Board – Hamghadaman Trading Company (Rep. MojtabaKobari)